Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 7 October 20192019-10-07 2019-11-06 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Senior Business Analyst for a Major Australian Financial Institution, you will be part of a Strategic Delivery Project team and will closely interface with members from other streams such as Product, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Mandatory Communications, Technology, etc. You will work on Strategic, Compliance & Regulatory projects that involve changes to (but not limited to) Disclosures, Member / Employer / Adviser Communications, Operational processes and Software Systems.
• Proven business analysis experience and/or related technical experience. Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering. Solid understanding of project management life cycles, Agile methodology, Agile ceremonies, disciplines and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects.
• Financial services experience within Funds Management, Superannuation and Life Insurance environment
• Strong understanding of business process and banking systems. Strong understanding and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio
• Strong communication skills both written and oral and experience with building relationships with key stakeholders
• Familiarity with Wealth domain, systems, process
• Experience with Superannuation and/or Pensions a must
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.