Superannuation Consultant- Industry Super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-11-23 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for customer centric individual who has a real passion for delivering high level service via both phone and email correspondence,
About the role
Our client is a large leading and award winning Superannuation fund who pride themselves in putting their members first in everything they do. Due to continued expansion we are looking for a customer service professionals to join the Member Education team
You will be a first point of contact for Members, Employers and Third party advisors in relation to their Superannuation. This is a very customer centric role working for a fund that has the members best interest at the heart of everything they do . This is a varied role where you will be utilising both your communication and administration skills in order to assist Members across a range of enquires.
- Be a point of contact for both new and existing members both through phone based and email correspondence.
- Provide Factual and General advice to members (Once qualified)
- Educate members across Superannuation
- Ensuring a first class customer experience is available at all times
- Build strong working internal and external relationships
- Provide administration support to the member base
- Customer focused individual
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Willing to study for RG146 ( Fully supported)
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.