SMSF Client Service Manager
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD950,000 per annum
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 7 November 20192019-11-07 2019-12-07 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 85000 950000 950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You’ll be responsible for nurturing a group of clients, always paying special attention to VIP clients and advisers. Candidates must have 4-5 Years experience in a similar role and a tertiary education.
- All client and adviser relationships will be managed via:
- In person (with interstate travel where required)
- Facilitate (and delegate where appropriate) other communications with third parties, such as financial institutions, the ATO and share registries where necessary to maintain our service standards.
- Opportunities to attend client seminars and networking events will arise and you’ll be expected to use these events to promote the organisation.
- Facilitate transfer of new business to including a welcome call to the incoming client/adviser on the day of engagement.
- Prepare marketing report for monthly board meetings.
- Identify opportunities to provide strategic advice and support Senior Client Managers in preparing Statements of Advice where possible.
- Tertiary degree is a must (Accounting or Finance).
- Ideally RG146 Qualified
- 4-5 years in a similar role specialising in SMSF.
- Comprehensive understanding of superannuation legislation.
- An understanding of various SMSF product offerings and an understanding of the AFSL environment.
- Excellent soft skills, including communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, with additional coaching where applicable.
Salary will be negotiated depending on level of experience.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.