Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Atherton
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia’s largest industry super funds who pride themselves on delivering a high quality service and always putting their member first.
With a guiding philosophy of putting members first, their members really are at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role
As the successful Intra-fund Adviser, you will play a vital role in preserving and growing the membership base by creating and building strong interpersonal relationships with members. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Provide Intra-fund Personal Advice to members with simple circumstances on a range of topics including investments, contributions, insurance, income stream projections and the establishment of an account-based pension.
- Delver a ‘members first’ experience through effective handling of telephone calls, written enquiries and face to face appointments.
- Prepare a Statement of Advice to document personal advice provided, including using financial planning modelling software for calculations.
- Undertake analysis and research to provide appropriate advice to members as per legislative ‘best interests’ duty
Along with 12+ months experience working in financial advice and/or superannuation, you will possess the following:
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Tertiary degree or equivalent i.e. Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- ADFP and CFP qualification would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of Superannuation practices, retirement issues and industry trends
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal)
This is a fantastic opportunity someone who is passionate about putting members first and providing tailored advice that is within their best interests. Offering exciting career progression opportunities to employees who are committed to personal development and ongoing learning.