Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Atherton
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading Superannuation funds, they are passionate about assisting their members in achieving their superannuation and retirement goals while meeting stakeholder responsibilities. Due to some exciting natural growth, they are now looking for a passionate Paraplanner to join their high performing team.
About the Role
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a leading super find and support their Financial Planning team in the production of advice documents.
This role is central to the achievement of their member service standards and revenue objectives as part of their wider Member Advice Team. It also provides an opportunity to join one of only two defined benefit schemes still open to new members within the market and for you to develop your career!
Within the role you will:
- Produce advice documents for our members to support our Financial Planners
- Assist in the development of financial strategies for our members in conjunction with Financial Planners
- Work with Financial Planners, members and other third parties to collect the information necessary to produce statements of advice (SOA); and,
- Work to ensure that all documents and processes satisfy strict compliance standards.
You are an experienced Paraplanner with sound technical skills, a punctual and highly organised individual with a passion for delivering high quality SOA's. Furthermore you possess the following:
- ADF and RG146 qualification (minimum)
- Solid experience using Xplan, including Xtools+ (essential)
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner (minimum 2 years)
- Strong understanding of superannuation
- Defined Benefit experience highly regarded
This role is suited to someone with well-developed interpersonal skills, including a sound ability to develop relationships. A natural communicator, with attention to detail in both written and verbal communication. In return this role offers the opportunity to serve the community, exciting and continual career progression opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a supportive working environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link below.