Salary AUD650 - AUD800 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 650 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Improvement with the engagement of Key Stakeholders and positive feedback of the process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the disclosure process in line with appropriate policy and procedures.
- Coordinate with internal business units, various stakeholders and external vendors’ to create/ update disclosure documents.
- Ensure project milestones are met and documents are approved by the directors (or their delegate).
- Read, interpret and understand the impacts of changes requested, particularly legal advice, and determine which changes are appropriate or require further discussion.
- Negotiate with various business areas (e.g. Finance, Legal and Investment solutions) to achieve agreement on the wording of documents in the event of a disagreement.
- Create, update and maintain disclosure documents on the Objective software.
- Work closely with Objective (external software vendor) to overcome system challenges and ensure the seamless execution of any changes and/ or implementation.
- Manage stakeholders’ feedback and change requests while maintaining document version control throughout the disclosure process. Drive consistency of common text across the one brand where possible.
- Strong understanding of superannuation, retirement and investments industry.
- Business tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience (+4 years preferred).
- Project management or similar experience.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Strong English literacy skills.
- Excellent organisation, time management, and follow up skills.
- Able to work under pressure with tight time-driven deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Able to set work priorities and work well independently.
- Intermediate level technology skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Experience with Keystone Objective (desirable).
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.