Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaitlin Ryan
Job Ref 1705180/001
Date posted 10 June 2022sydney banking-financial-services/superannuation 2022-06-10 2022-07-10 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Wealth management firm is currently hiring a Senior Financial Accountant in Sydney, CBD.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the day to day management of financial control and external reporting deliverables. The successful candidate will have significant financial and regulatory reporting (APRA) experience within financial services. This permanent role will also offer working from home flexibility.
- Delivering a timely General Ledger of Investment Trusts
- Month/Year end reporting deliveries of the Group's Financial Statement
- Supporting, raising issues and providing feedback to the Manager, Fund Reporting
- Pro-actively managing relationships with business units including the custodian, asset management division and group tax
- Ensuring processes and controls are documented and maintained
- Providing input and ensuring compliance to service level agreements negotiated with suppliers
- Provide support and query resolution for internal and external audit reviews
- Provide technical knowledge support and conduct training sessions to team members
- Providing input and timely information to project teams General Ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of Trial Balance for Audit at Half year end and Year end
- Authorise payments of various investment fee invoices
- CPA/CA qualified with 5+ years experience in Financial Services
- APRA reporting experience
- An ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Kaitlin Ryan on 02 8289 3247 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Plus SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
- Flexible work arrangements
- Leading global bank
- Strong company culture
This role will work closely with the Vice President – Loans Administration, including the management of workflow and completion of all staff and operational tasks in accordance with the Bank’s procedures, manuals and operational guidelines relating to Securitisation and Agency Operations.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leading Global Company
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary
The role will be comprised of a number of responsibilities including Business Operational Support, Client accounts management as well as General office duties. The core focus will be on new loan settlements, construction draw downs, renewals and partial and full repayment of loans.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + + super + bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential