Technical Services Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + + Superannuation
Consultant Hannah Hawkanson
Job Ref 1709880/001
Date posted 21 June 2022brisbane banking-financial-services/superannuation 2022-06-27 2022-07-21 financial-services Murarrie Queensland AU 4172 AUD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR DDH Superannuation https://ddhgraham.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/ddh-superannuation.gif
DDH Superannuation is an arm of DDH Graham Limited, established in 1997. DDH Superannuation is a specialist provider of services to superannuation funds, trustees, employers, adviser networks and fund members, with over 85,000 members and $2.5bn in accounts under administration.
The Technical Services Officer plays a key role in data quality, analytics, and reporting. As well as being responsible for producing reports, invoices, and other documents for related stakeholders, you will be responsible for ensuring all regular scheme activities for all clients are done on time and in an accurate and compliant manner.
About the role:
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will also participate in various projects across the wider DDH Graham group, as well as:
• Completing insurance premium invoicing and lapsing
• Acting as a process and procedure subject matter expert for Client Services and Accounts Staff
• Completing quarterly and annual scheme reviews
• Assisting with Quarterly Administration reporting
• Production of monthly invoices and statements & scheduling of batch processes of fees and insurance
• Participate in project planning and production of Annual Statements
• Regular and ad hoc mailouts
• Regular data integrity checks
• Bulk updates of data (via ad hoc batch jobs)
• Data extracts and analytics for Regulatory reports
• Liaising with Trustees ensuring all business rules are documented
• Ensuring all procedural documentation is accurate, compliant, and up to date.
• Completion of regular internal audits
• Responsible for the contents and updating of letter templates
Bringing exceptional time management and attention to detail, you must also have:
• The ability to work autonomously and as a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytic and report writing skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office packages such as Excel and Word
• Ability to prepare and draft and maintain high quality documents
• Qualifications in superannuation, finance, or an associated area (desirable)
• Knowledge of the superannuation or financial services industry and associated legislation (desirable)
This role offers a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements. The position is only suitable for Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hawkanson on 07 3032 2294 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Attractive PackageLocation: CrestmeadDate posted: 4 July 2022
Our client is seeking the best and brightest to join their team and in turn offer a rewarding and challenging environment where you are invested in, truly valued and have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Salary: AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Attractive PackageLocation: Inner Suburbs BrisbaneDate posted: 1 July 2022
Our client has extensive knowledge in accounting, taxation, and superannuation, with their advice service designed to optimise these skills and focus on building long standing, trusted client relationships. Their process is holistic in nature, including wealth accumulation, superannuation, retirement, risk management, business, and personal succession strategies, together with investment portfolio advice and management. Our client prides themselves on a personalised, tailored financial planning service, with clients always at the centre of what they do.