Insurance Case Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Riley Thompson
Job Ref 810912/001
Date posted 22 July 2022melbourne banking-financial-services/superannuation 2022-07-27 2022-08-21 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Opportunity to work for an award winning Super Fund.
- Busy and varied role that's a mixture of BAU and varied projects.
- Fantastic culture| Flexible working| Excellent remuneration package.
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning super fund and be part of their collaborative and cohesive Insurance claims team.
In this busy and varied role you will assist members across a range of Insurance claims enquiries . Alongside daily case management you will have the opportunity to step into and be part of a variety of projects to uplift the systems and processes, helping ensure members are always delivered a first class supportive service.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide end-to-end support and advocacy to members who make TPD, IP, Death, TI, family law or early release payment claims.
- Manage and administer a portfolio of claims.
- Assist with claim & insurance decision complaints and escalations.
- Review the accuracy and reasonableness of simple trustee recommendations prepared by other team members and provide approval for payment processing within agreed thresholds.
- Providing interim support in processing insurance applications and administrative tasks
- Undertaking projects to ensure process and system efficiency
- Perform reviews of claim assessment for external insurers.
- Adhere to and operate in accordance with our Work Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
We’re looking for a passionate individual who have the ability to build strong relationships with a broad range of people and are empathetic to their needs.
- Previous life insurance claims experience, preferably within a customer-focused superannuation environment.
- Familiarity with claims and insurance administration and superannuation register systems preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Strong knowledge of the claims process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise with members, insurers and member service staff.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Riley Thompson on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD85,000 - AUD98,000 per annum + Super + BonusLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
An excellent opportunity awaits for an Assistant Manager, specialising in the Commercial Property space, to join a high performing team within a well-known second-tier bank.
As an Assistant Manager within Commercial Property, you will be responsible for managing existing, as well as building new client relationships. In addition, you will work alongside and support experienced Senior Managers to ensure great commercial outcomes are achieved for the portfolio.
Salary: Top 4 Bank - Hybrid WorkingLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 21 July 2022
Join a leading Top 4 Bank who is known for their thorough and detailed training programs and focus on culture.
Work as an Junior Credit Assessor within the Home Loan division, cross checking all client's home loan documentation and addressing any missing information needed with the client. The successful candidates will be customer focused and have an analytical mind set and key eye for detail.