Lease Administration Coordinator
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Beatriz Tano
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-18 real-estate-and-property Melbourne CBD Victoria Melbourne CBD AU 3000 AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting 6 month fixed-term contract for an experienced Admin Assistant to join a growing retail property service provider located in the CBD. As the Lease Administration Coordinator, you will provide support to the Leasing department with day to day administrative and ad hoc tasks. As the role is 6 months in length, working holiday applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Follow through with new lease instruction from Centre Management
- Prepare necessary documentation such as disclosure statements and letters
- Coordinate documentation between landlords and lawyers
- Update status reports for landlords
- Managing documentation and following up outstanding documents with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within property or legal industry is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Beatriz Tano on +61 3 86282128 for a confidential discussion.