Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-10-16 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Opportunity: Newly created Compliance Assistant position within this investor’s Group Finance team who manage a range of investments across their APAC portfolio. As Compliance Assistant, you will provide company secretarial services, facilitate corporate governance processes and ensure board and committee processes run effectively. This Investor has boutique offices in Melbourne and Sydney. Join a high performing, friendly team who are industry specialists in the infrastructure space.
- Assist the Finance Manager in safeguarding this investors’ entities, ensure ASIC requirements and other regulations are met.
- Corporate administration using Blueprint
- Ensure registers are established and maintained
- Prepare board and committee papers, agendas and minutes for meetings
- Support finance and asset management teams manage internal audit activities.
Successful Candidate’s will have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proactive approach to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Thorough understanding of Corporations Act and ASIC
- Knowledge of corporate secretarial and governance requirements
- Tertiary qualification highly advantageous
This Investor is an industry leader. This is an opportunity to shape this position into your own and work with a passionate bunch of professionals.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.