Referral scheme terms and conditions
1. Robert Walters Referral Scheme – Robert Walters EFTPOS card.
2. PLEASE NOTE: Only those candidates registered with Robert Walters are eligible to refer people under this scheme.
3. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptances of these terms and conditions:
4. This scheme does not apply to secretarial or business support referrals.
5. This scheme will run from 16th May, 2011 until midnight on 16th May, 2017. Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
6. The referral gift (Robert Walters EFTPOS card) detailed in this scheme is a net payment. Robert Walters is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
7. The referral gift (Robert Walters EFTPOS card) detailed in this scheme will be a total value of $300 for permanent placement referrals only. A gift to value of $150 will be applicable when a referred person is placed in a contract position.
8. In the event that Robert Walters is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, no referral gift amount is payable if a referred person works in a temporary position through Robert Walters outside Australia, or is placed at a Robert Walters' client in permanent employment outside Australia.
10. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Robert Walters database at the date of referral or if Robert Walters have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
11. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Robert Walters for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referee will indemnify Robert Walters for any loss or claim arising out of the referee's failure to procure such consent. Robert Walters is subject to the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
12. It is the referee's responsibility to contact their Robert Walters consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
13. Referrals will be accepted up until midnight on 16th May, 2017. Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
15. Candidates can only be referred to Robert Walters once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Robert Walters more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Robert Walters (with the referred person's permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
16. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Robert Walters [or Resource Solutions] are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
17. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
18. Robert Walters accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
19. Robert Walters makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extend permitted by law, Robert Walters is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.
20. $150 and $300 value includes all taxes, fees and shipping. Robert Walters EFTPOS card is redeemable at all outlets that accept EFTPOS across Australia.