Business Improvement Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Claire O'Neill
Date posted 25 November 2016
Business Improvement Analyst The company is an instantly recognisable brand, a fast paced growing business with excellent career path opportunities working alongside a high calibre & ambitious team from it’s head office in Melbourne’s inner city suburbs. Working alongside senior stakeholder, this complex role will have exposure to the Asia Pacific market and will suit an individual that has worked in a similar retail environment where you have had exposure to analysing data and providing key insights with a commercially focused impact.
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to understand current business processes, elicit requirements and document accurate business process maps
- Participate in project tasks and manage stakeholder engagement activities to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business requirements and the organisation's operational plans
- Work within the defined standards, frameworks and tools for process design and requirements to identify, access, analyse, interpret and present quantitative information and data relating to the business unit's area of responsibility
- Have a solid understanding of all of the query management systems in order to give recommendations and return again for training and validation.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of process mapping
- Strong investigative/problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong communication skills
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Improvement Analyst, for an initial period of 6 month, working within a highly engaged and motivated organisation producing great results.
To apply please click apply or call Claire O'Neill on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.