Junior Change Manager
Salary AUD750 - AUD830 per day
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking a Junior Change Manager who has provided change management leadership and support to a variety of different projects. Reporting to the Change Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and coming up with solutions to support the academic organisation.
- Support optimal achievement of planned change and reform benefits for key departmental and divisional change programs and projects
- Contribute to the development of materials for project communications and engagement by ensuring that business changes and impacts are identified and understood
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with project team member, stakeholders and clients
- Maintain an understanding of the business, challenges, and objectives to ensure change projects are integrated effectively into the organisations programs
- Collaborate with the change lead and business experts to seek input and feedback on the effectiveness of change management activities
- 4-5 experience as a Change Analyst
- Demonstrable experience across a number of large IT or Business projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/approach in a project environment
If you are looking for a new challenge as a Senior Change Analyst and want to gain some leadership experience where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation, please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.