Salary AUD125,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + work life balance
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Senior Change Manager, you will make things happen and create a road map for delivery aligned with the digital strategy, vision and values. This will require providing insights in the change process and outcomes and also be heavily focused on coaching leaders and facilitating the achievement of change objectives with the intent of building change capability and agility to execute change.
- Undertake change impact assessments, analyse strategic change requirements and develop appropriate change management plans and strategies to ensure successful project delivery and support the transition process.
- Simultaneously facilitate own change initiatives as well coach and lead others within the change team to ensure all projects are being delivered on time and within budget.
- Build a strong capability between the team and effectively utilise their skills to complete individual projects
- Ability to implement change methodologies to different projects and ever changing coaching approaches
- Ability to develop an agile workforce across the organisation
- Have extensive experience working in large commercial enterprises
- Proven track record of maturing a change team and working with the training division to support internal and external transformation projects
- Have a creative and an “out of the box” approach in ambiguous situations with an agile mindset
- Strong influence and stakeholder engagement skills is essential
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.