Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 8 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Change Manager you will be tasked with the role of working with a core executive leadership team to create new processes and structure for change across a cluster of business units. You will also be responsible for supporting users to transition to the new IT solution. To be successful in this role it is imperative that you are able to operate in an unstructured environment and come with a breadth of change experience across business transformation and enterprise process improvement.
- Be an advocate for the employee experience and help to deliver the people transition
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives
- Contribute to technical solutions based upon improving organisational effectiveness and mitigating impact and risk to the organisation and its people.
- Contribute to the facilitation, analysis and implementation of new processes, ways of working and behavioural change.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a change manager role
- Demonstrate the ability to create new structure and change maturity across a program division
- Have excellent analytical, strategic thinking and thought leadership skills
- Demonstrate methods of communicating and implementing change strategies to business and technology stakeholder management
- Effective communication skills with a track record of gaining buy-in and generating influence
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.