Senior Change Analyst - IT
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 10 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking a Senior Change Analyst who has supported various IT iniatives within a government's ICT division. Reporting to the Program Managers, you will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and the impact of the change on both internal and external stakeholders. Candidates with previous change management support in IT transformations is preferred.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess business changes and impacts to ensure that organisational change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose
- Contribute to project implementation through the effective analysis and improvement of business processes and assess impacts on people, technology and clients
- Contribute to the development of materials for project communications, engagement and education by ensuring that business changes and impacts are identified and understood
- 5 + Years experience as a Change Analyst
- Demonstrable experience across a number of large IT or Business projects
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/approach in a project environment
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.