Salary AUD140,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 25 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join an established Change and Training team as the Change Manager, you will work with the Senior Change Manager and the head of Change to make things happen and create a road map for delivery aligned with the technology strategy, vision and values. This will require providing insights in the change process and outcomes and also be heavily focused on coaching leaders and facilitating the achievement of change objectives with the intent of building change capability and agility to execute change.
A fantastic opportunity to develop your existing 5+ years in Change Management within a thriving organisation that is going through a shift in ways of working, digital and business transformation. This organisation supports a work-life balance and flexible working options, so if you are looking for that unique chance to develop your career and remain flexible with your personal commitments this role could be for you.
- Undertake change impact assessments, analyse strategic change requirements and develop appropriate change management plans and strategies to ensure successful project delivery and support the transition process.
- Simultaneously facilitate own change initiatives as well coach and lead others within the change team to ensure all projects are being delivered on time and within budget.
- Build a strong capability between the team and effectively utilise their skills to complete individual projects
- Ability to implement change methodologies to different projects and ever changing coaching approaches
- Ability to develop an agile workforce across the organisation
- 5+ years in Change Management
- Forward thinking with a can-do attitude
- Solutions driven
- Extensive experience working in large commercial enterprises
- Proven track record of maturing a change team and working with the training division to support internal and external transformation projects
- Have a creative and an “out of the box” approach in ambiguous situations with an agile mindset
- Strong influence and stakeholder engagement skills is essential
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply and contact Sharna Barrett.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.