SAP Change Lead
Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 3 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Take the opportunity to work with an employer of choice, supporting its people through a large in scale SAP transformation
- Support the development of change management strategies and plans, on time and in budget;
- Develop and deliver change management activities required to support successful implementation of SAP;
- Ensure the Change Management strategy is compliant with change management methodology and company policies;
- Work closely with inter project stakeholders and the wider business;
- Provide strategic advice to executive / senior management and other key stakeholders on change management processes;
- Assess the ICT change impact and readiness of the organisation and recommend strategies for managing any identified issues;
- Ensure that change management related risks and issues are promptly identified and effectively managed.
- +5 years change management experience, with experience supporting a business through SAP upgrade/ implementation;
- Proficiency in using change management tools and project management methodology;
- Ability to navigate change within a large in scale, matrix structure environment; and
- Honed interpersonal skills, with superior communication abilities.
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.