Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 600 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Seeking a Change Analyst who has supprted a large scale organisational restructure end to end. Reporting to the Change Lead, you will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and the impact of the change on both internal and external stakeholders. Candidates from a HR or training background that have worked on organisational model redesigns are highly desirable.
- Drive the coordination and identification of change initiatives AS/IS and TO/BE and assess and determine the scale and complexity of the program
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess business changes and impacts to ensure that organisational change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose
- Contribute to project implementation through the effective analysis and improvement of business processes and assess impacts on people and processes
- Maintain an understanding of the business, challenges, and objectives to ensure change projects are integrated effectively into the organisations programs
- At least 3 + years experience as a Change Analyst
- Demonstrable experience across a number of organisational restructural programs
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/approach in a project environment
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.