Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The resilient Change Manager must have strong stakeholder capability and excel in fast-paced environments. They must be comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time. The suitable candidate will have previously worked within a heavily unionised and blue-collar environment.
As the Change Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the change and project team, including project managers, BA's & business leaders
- Manage the expectations of highly resilient stakeholders
- Be hands on and conduct high-level change stakeholder assessments, communication packs and training plans
- Work with and manage external union negotiations to avoid escalations
As the Change Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a blue-collar, heavily unionised environment
- Been a change manager for at least 4-5 years
- The ability to work in ambiguous and change resistant environments
- Preferably worked within a large government organisation
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.