Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 consultancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The resilient Change Lead must have strong stakeholder capability and excel in fast-paced environments. They must be comfortable working with hands-on front-line staff as well as mitigating risk against union action. The suitable candidate will have previously worked within a heavily unionised and blue-collar environment.
As the Change Lead, you will:
- Work closely with the change and project team, including project managers, BA's & business leaders
- Manage the expectations of highly resilient stakeholders
- Be hands on and conduct high-level change stakeholder assessments, communication packs and training plans
- Work with and manage external union negotiations to avoid escalations
As the Change Lead, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a blue-collar, heavily unionised environment
- Been a change lead for at least 4-5 years
- The ability to work in ambiguous and change resistant environments
- Preferably worked within a large government organisation
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.