Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 500 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking a Change and Training Analyst who has supported an organisational transformation end-to-end. Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and the impact of the change on both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the coordination and identification of change initiatives AS/IS and TO/BE and assess and determine the scale and complexity of the program
- Training initiatives including planning, developing, implementing the training program to address the needs of specific user groups as they go through change
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess business changes and impacts to ensure that organisational change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose
- Contribute to project implementation through the effective analysis and improvement of business processes and assess impacts on people and processes
- Maintain an understanding of the business, challenges, and objectives to ensure change projects are integrated effectively into the organisations programs
- At least 3 + years experience as a Change Analyst
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/approach in a project environment
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.