Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-10-10 marketing Burwood New South Wales AU AUD 800 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where the Communications Manager will be responsible for identifying and managing proactive communication opportunities, including driving a range of external communication initiatives which will positively influence behaviour for their customers and stakeholders. The suitable candidate will have previously worked within a heavily unionised and blue-collar environment.
- Create and implement key communication activities and messages to defined target audiences to establish understanding between the business and its stakeholders
- Develop and manage the communication strategy and provides advice and guidance on reputation management
- Deliver messaging using a variety of tools, including events, brochures, web, video, info-graphics and social media
- Identify and address potential communication issues, and opportunities and implement solutions to achieve the best outcome
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Exceptional content writing abilities with a strong delivery mindset and approach
- Previous experience working within a blue-collar, heavily unionised environment
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.