Business Process Designer
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2019-12-14 consultancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 125000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Large state-wide utilities and infrastructure employer based close to the CBD is looking for experienced Project Change Management professionals. These newly created positions will sit within a growing agile Business Innovation and Improvement team facilitating the transition to a new Operating Model through business process mapping and redesign.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door of a large organisation where you will have a fast paced and challenging working environment with flexible working hours on offer.
• Facilitating design workshops to map current and future business processes
• Actively identifying opportunities for business process improvement, and assisting with implementation across the business
• Maintaining relationships and using networks effectively to facilitate process management
• Working with process management teams and business stakeholders
• Creating and tracking project plans to ensure activities are delivered within agreed timeframes
• Coaching our workforce in business process improvement methods
• Actively working with stakeholders to promote and embed improvement and innovation through influencing, coaching and training activities underpinned by the lean deployment strategy
• Background in, or knowledge of business and continuous improvement, along with either business process mapping or an understanding of programs of work, such as:
• Experience with business process mapping, problem/opportunity identification, agile improvement methods, design thinking, innovation of related business improvement methods
• Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience (Yellow Belt or Green Belt Accredited, or equivalent experience)
• Demonstrated experience delivering effective, sustainable change across an organisation
• Strong facilitation skills, resilience and the ability to present clearly and concisely are essential
• Excellent communication and stakeholder skills with an ability to negotiate and problem solve
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.