Contact Center Project Manager
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + superannuation
Location Bondi JunctionFULL_TIME
Consultant Ksenia Varaksina
Job Ref 1702200/001
Date posted 7 June 2022sydney general-mgt-consultancy/change-management 2022-06-10 2022-07-07 call-centre-and-customer-service Bondi Junction New South Wales AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global travel company based in Sydney are seeking a motivated CI Manager to develop business process improvements and implement change to drive company performance.
You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
If the idea of driving the contact centre team to achieve best practice, increasing sales performance & providing exemplary customer service excites you - this could be the role for you!
What does the role look like?
- Coordinate internal resources and key stakeholders for the flawless execution of all projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Review Contact Centre statistics, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist leaders with their department project plans
- Assisting the Head of Contact Centres responsibilities such as coaching, training, 1:1’s, Performance reviews
What experience will you have?
- Previous experience in Project management is essential
- Previous experience in Genesys is highly desirable
- Travel experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the ongoing coaching and development of a team in a sales contact centre environment and related proven results
- Ability to support, coach and develop staff to achieve targets and goals
- Broad Sales and Customer Service ethic within a large customer-based organisation
- Ability to priorities and manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and solve problems
- Strong quality service attitude and approach
- A team player that pro-actively demonstrates and practices team work
Salary & Benefits:
- Generous remuneration package
- Hybrid working model
- Social & Inclusive culture
- Employee benefits including travel discounts
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ksenia Varaksina on 02 8289 3213 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + SuperannuationLocation: PymbleDate posted: 28 June 2022
This is a senior role that will be overseeing the NSW team of rostering staff and customers. They will be leading the process improvement/change projects and managing a team of rostering coordinators.