Senior Change Analyst
Salary AUD850 - AUD950 per day + inc. super, fully WFH possible
Consultant Leon Kondel
Job Ref 1725790/001
Date posted 15 July 2022melbourne general-mgt-consultancy/change-management 2022-07-15 2022-08-14 it Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 850 950 950 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Up to $850-950+ pd inc. super – initial 6-month contract on a 3-year transformation
- Snr Change Analyst / Change Manager role, great opportunity to step into a leadership role
- Melbourne preference, but can be fully remote
About the role
Join an established change practice and take direct delivery responsibility for a substantial project of work to consolidate technology across the bank. You will have a great opportunity to leverage your existing change delivery background (either that of a Snr Analyst or Change Manager) on a high-visibility transformation, engaging directly with senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
What you will do
- Conduct detailed impact assessments & analytical work across multiple stakeholder groups
- Establish & lead change efforts across business working groups
- Develop mitigation activities
- Deliver learning needs analyses and communication plans, to be executed by the respective learning & comms teams
- Deliver various change artefacts (Sharepoint updates, FAQs, Change Surveys, etc)
- Conduct meetings around business readiness, appoint change champions to drive & adopt change across BAU stakeholder groups
What you will have done
- Min. 3-5 years of Change delivery exposure (either as Change Analyst or Change Manager) in large corporate environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple groups in both technology and business
- Experience performing detailed change impact assessments
- Experience working with communications and learning teams
- Team-first approach with an open-minded, welcoming and vibrant personality that is passionate about delivering change
- All industry backgrounds are welcome
This role represents a unique opportunity to step into an advanced change delivery role and take responsibility of a large piece of work that delivers measurable outcomes to stakeholders and customers alike.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Leon Kondel on +61 3 8628 2236 for a confidential discussion.