Salary attractive package
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Jack Cole
Date posted 7 November 2016
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity within a global firm who are looking to expand their operations in WA. Due to increased work flow and new projects the team require a highly driven and professional future leader who can start making an impact immediately. You will be working with some of Australia's largest companies and partnering with a range of stakeholders to achieve set goals and targets.
Reporting into the Project Team Leader you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Partner with a range of stakeholders and work on multiple projects at once
- Work with your client to outline their targets and come up with innovative strategy to help them hit their goals and benchmarks.
- Provide in depth written reports to keep your client up to date on progress
- Produce financial models using MS Excel and present these reports using PowerPoint
- Identify new areas of business improvement where possible
- Give advice and direction when required
- Manage graduates and other team members to help complete the assignments within the strict deadlines
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- A number of years experience in a similar Consulting role would be beneficial
- Candidates who are coming from an Accounting/Engineering/Financial Services background will also be highly sought after for this position
- CPA/CA/CFA qualifications would be good but not a pre-requisite for this role
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology would be advantageous
- Candidates who have worked in a client facing role with plenty of stakeholder engagement are encouraged to apply
- Professional, hard working and highly driven individuals will work well in this environment
This company will provide second to none training and development, which leads to strong career development opportunities. You may be required to work longer hours depending on your work load. They offer a competitive salary package for the right candidate and may require some occasional travel within Asia. Excellent working conditions and a modern office are also perks to working within this company.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Cole on 08 9266 0923 for a confidential discussion.