Director, Digital Transformation
Salary Competitive bonus
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 6 February 2017
A unique opportunity for a digital transformation strategist to join a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing. My client strives for technology innovation, client satisfaction and business process expertise that empower the future of the workplace.
As the Digital Director you will have experience across both digital and domain strategy across communication, media and technology. A key part of the role is to drive the digital agenda of our clientele to include defining strategy, deign led re-engineering and build technology solutions and platforms. To be successful in this role you will need to engage with internal groups who are responsible for digital capability and drive the organisation to maximise their digital experience.
Shape and deliver the customer’s digital transformation agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge in the communication, media and technology industry to understand customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated Digital propositions.
- Build trusted ‘Digital’ advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organisation.
- Work with different Practice areas to propose, sell, and deliver digital initiatives
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
- Strong domain knowledge within the communication, media and technology industry.
- Has significant exposure to digital challenges in the communication and technology industry with prior experience in digital strategy and/or technology driven programs.
- A passion for technology enabled business transformation. Ability to visualise and design transformation Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs
- Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership and influential skills
- Customer centric focused
- Prior experience delivering a digital solution across an enterprise within Telecom or Media space
- 10 years+ experience within a Associate Director, Director or Senior Director level role (15-25 years overall professional experience)
If you are ready for the next step into a ever growing, ever evolving tier 1 consultancy to drive digital strategy across Australia's leading telco and media organisations please do not hesitate to contact Sharna Barrett.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.