Global Digital Partner
Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 30 March 2017
As the Digital Partner you will have experience across both digital and domain strategy across Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing or Logitics. A unique opportunity for a digital transformation strategist to join a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing.
This is a newly created position at a strategic management level. Reporting directly into the Head of APAC, the Business Partner - Digital role will be creating the digital strategic direction of the organisation along with managing relationships with strategic partners to deliver key solutions Australia wide. This is a client facing role specific to the FMCG, Utilities, Energy, Manufacturing or Logistics industry. To be successful you will need to be able to mobilise teams within the organisation to maximise their digital capability.
About the organisation
This Fortune 500 Company was ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. As a leading provider of information technology consulting and outsourcing services, this role will form part of the senior leadership team.
- Shape and deliver the customer’s digital transformation agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge in the FMCG, Utilities, Energy or Manufacturing industry to understand customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated Digital propositions.
- Build trusted Digital advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organisation.
- Work with different Practice areas to propose, sell, and deliver digital initiatives
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
- Strong domain knowledge within the communication, media and technology industry.
- Has significant exposure to digital challenges in the communication and technology industry with prior experience in digital strategy and/or technology driven programs.
- A passion for technology enabled business transformation. Ability to visualise and design transformation Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs
- Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Selection Criteria:
- Prior experience delivering a digital solution across an enterprise within FMCG, Utilities, Energy, Manufacturing or Logistics.
- 10 years+ experience within a Associate Director, Director or Senior Director level role (15-25 years overall professional experience)
- Solid client delivery experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- At the forefront of the industry with regards to new market and technology trends
- Strong leadership and influential skills
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.