Risk and Assurance Leader
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Risk and Assurance Leader will assist the organisation to embed effective governance and risk & assurance practices.
- Analyse the assurance activities and identify gaps in assurance and areas for alignment and streamlining.
- Review the Project and Program Assurance Plans and conduct risk-based assessment on the proposed project assurance activities.
- Build on the Project Assurance Plans, develop an Integrated Assurance Plan to support governance decision.
- Establish project risk management frameworks and draft risk plans to assure Investors & Owners those risks are being controlled across their projects.
- Conduct independent reviews and/or forensic audits of failed (or slipping) projects on behalf of Investors, Boards and Executives
- Experience Supporting projects and programs in developing Integrated Assurance Plans
- Experience providing risk & assurance expertise across a broad range of complex projects and organisations
- Experience monitoring and assisting in the management of risk to ensure effective project delivery to the highest industry standards, on time and within allocated budgets
- Undertake both qualitative, and as required quantitative risk assessment to support informed and evidence based decision-making
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.