Director, People and Culture Strategy
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 14 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Super SA is dedicated to being the leading provider of quality superannuation and related services in South Australia. Servicing over 210,000 members across the South Australian public sector, Super SA has a dedicated workforce who pride themselves on providing the highest level of service.
Looking to increase influence and impact of the HR function, a Director - People and Culture Strategy is sought to embed a unified people and culture strategy across the Group, optimise organisational performance, and be a catalyst for change.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will have a clear mandate to help transform and strengthen the organisation as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team. This will ensure the organisation meets its responsibilities and obligations, and is well placed to foster the continuing growth and challenges of the market place. This includes responsibility for attracting and facilitating the development and retention of a highly capable and achievement-focused workforce, as well as ensuring critical HR systems are in place.
- Lead, manage and develop the people and culture function
- Develop, lead and execute the organisation's people and culture strategy
- Provide strategic advice to the Chief Executive and wider Executive Leadership team on key People and Culture matters
- Facilitate Work, Health and Safety outcomes to ensure policy alignment
- Drive process improvements to maximise efficient and effective HR operations
- Establish, leverage and maintain key stakeholder relationships to enable productive partnerships
Tertiary qualified, your functional Human Resources and Organisational Development experience will have been enhanced by significant professional development. You will be a solution orientated individual who can drive a level of sophistication in applying business and management principles across the organisation. Essential qualities include initiative, drive and action; someone who will engage and collaborate with people throughout the organisation, actively contribute to strategic discussions, and instil a culture of commitment and service excellence led by example.
Applications close Friday 18th May 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.