NPS Strategy Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client needs a NPS Strategy Manager to come in and help lead the customer-centric culture and embed this across the leaders of the organisation. As the NPS Strategy Manager you will celebrate and promote the customer experience, while advising and supporting the NPS strategy and priorities.
- Lead and influence senior leaders across the business in NPS strategy
- Develop and execute initiatives to elevate customer agenda and embed a customer centric culture
- Bring together data sets to monitor trends and provide insights to senior leaders
- Facilitate monthly Senior Executive Customer Forum
- Provide data-driven advice to senior stakeholders
- Work with key working groups to encourage and drive proper governance and structure
- Understand key customer initiatives which will drive a radical improvement in our customer experience and address customer pain points
- 7+ years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Strong and demonstrated understanding of Net Promoter Systems
- Demonstrated experience operating and designing high level strategic programs
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, particularly with ASX listed executive teams
- Strong stakeholder influencing and relationship building skills
- Highly analytical with the capability to merge large data sets and provide insights
- Ideally customer experience management and/or implementation
- Formal process improvement qualification (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Prince2)
This company is currently undergoing major changes to improve the way they work. This includes more flexible working conditions, on-site gym and ongoing training and development. This is an exceptional opportunity to play a vital part in the strategic vision and growth of customer engagement in one of Australia's largest organisations.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.