Digital Practice Head
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD240,000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Shares
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 2 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A unique opportunity for a digital transformation strategist to join a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing. My client strives for technology innovation, client satisfaction and business process expertise that empower the future of the workplace.
As the Digital Director you will have experience across both digital and domain strategy across retail, communication, media and technology. A key part of the role is to drive the digital agenda of our clientele to include defining strategy, deign led re-engineering and build technology solutions and platforms.
To be successful in this role you will need to engage with internal groups who are responsible for digital capability and drive the organisation to maximise their digital experience.
Shape and deliver the customer’s digital transformation agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge in the communication, media and technology industry to understand customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated Digital propositions.
- Build trusted digital advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organisation.
- Has significant exposure to digital challenges in the communication and technology industry with prior experience in digital strategy and/or technology driven programs.
- A passion for technology enabled business transformation. Ability to visualise and design transformation Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs
- Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Track record of solution selling and introducing new digital innovations across the media, telecommunications and retail industry
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills with an ability to influence, solutions sell and close gaps
- Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong domain knowledge within the retail, telecommunications and media industry
- Customer centric focused
- Prior experience delivering a digital solution across an enterprise within media, telecommunications and retail space
- 10 years+ experience within a Associate Director, Director or Senior Director level role (15-25 years overall professional experience)
If you are ready for the next step into a ever growing, ever evolving tier 1 consultancy to drive digital strategy across Australia's leading retail and manufacturing organisations please do not hesitate to contact Sharna Barrett.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.