Group Strategy Manager
Salary AUD1,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 1000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to work for a large financial services organisation, in a high profile Group Strategy role
This large scale financial services organisation is currently looking to hire a Manager within their Group Strategy team. The role will suit someone coming from a consulting firm, or corporate strategy function within a large organisation and will be responsible for the ongoing management of the group strategy and plan.
They key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate strategic planning cycle around the key Board engagements
- Understand and influence the full range of strategy work being performed across the business, shape how this should be sequenced and bring alignment with the Group strategy
- Lead the development of relevant board / senior management materials relating to Strategy
- Track and report on execution of the strategy and help shape any trade-off decisions
- Undertake ad-hoc strategic projects as directed
The key requirements are:
- Substantial experience in a Group Strategy Manager role in a large financial services company or consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience applying strategic frameworks and concepts through either a strategy position or through a consulting background
- Understands different valuation concepts and can apply the appropriate technique for the given circumstances
- Proven experience facilitating workshops/ forums
- Excellent writing and communication skills and stakeholder management skills
This role provides the opportunity to work for a leading brand in a high profile Group Strategy Manager role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.