Digital Consulting - Associate Director
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD250,000 per annum + Super + Competitive Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 180000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role involves engaging with and advising strategic clients and on challenging business and technology issues - addressing and solving their priority problems. As well, you will have to manage programs and can manage multiple work streams in an agile manner. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record leading client advisory, technology selection and solutioning and a hands-on role in leading complex transformation engagements. You will be measured on customer satisfaction from the engagements you have led or contributed to. As well, you will be expected to support, coach, and mentor consultants within the practice.
- Develop and implement strategies (process framework and methodology) for improving business processes, practices and operating models
- Work with clients to ensure projects meet the needs of the customer and business and are aligned to the overall business strategy; manage key delivery risks
- Provide client-centric consulting solutions
- Support account executives to shape large deals / pursuits and to present solutions / proposals to clients; especially in areas such as Enterprise / Solution architecture, due diligence, technology selection, or digital technology integration.
- Coach and mentor junior consultants to improve their technology consulting capability
- 7-10 years of management consulting experience at top tier consulting firm, boutique strategy house or an internal advisory role
- Proven experience working in consulting project teams and managing relationships with senior stakeholders in areas such as digital strategy, operating model design, process design, complex transformation and operational improvement
- Banking and Financial Services background is essential
- Australian Financial Services experience, preferably including business process mapping & modelling, designing and implementing solutions related to RPA
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and financial modelling skills
- Exposure to financial markets and/or regulatory systems internationally would be a significant advantage
- Experience working with a variety of digital and cloud-based technologies, microservices / API’s, and familiarity with Agile / Dev Ops principles / ways of working
- Experience in payments, cards, risk or compliance function would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.