Salary AUD130,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-09 public-sector-and-housing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 130000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to work in a broad, high profile Senior Economist role, focusing on Infrastructure
As as result of continued growth, this leading Infrastructure Advisory firm is currently interested in recruiting a Senior Economist into their Sydney team. The role will report directly to the Head of Economics and be responsible for providing detailed analysis and advice on a range of projects, focusing specifically within Infrastructure.
- Provide detailed economic analysis on a variety of large scale, complex projects
- Oversight of a small team of junior economists
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Play a key role in the strategic direction of the firm and various projects
- Engage on economic issues and provide strategic economic advice on infrastructure projects
- Experience working in an Economist / Senior Economist role, specifically within Infrastructure or consulting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience
This role provides the opportunity to work in a Senior Economist role, across a variety of interesting projects. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.