WA State Manager
Salary AUD200000 - AUD250000 per annum + Super, Car, Attractive Bonus Scheme
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 18 November 2016
Our client is a national commercial construction company with an enviable track record over the last three decades, with a turnover in excess of $250 million and a proven track record in delivering projects over $60 million across a range of sectors including Education, Medical and State Government. An opportunity has now arisen for WA State Manager; the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the Perth market and come from a Commercial Manager, Construction Manager or General Manager background. You will report directly to the MD and have complete responsibility for all aspects of the company’s performance.
- Ensure the strong financial performance of the company including P/L management
- Development and execution of an agreed sales and marketing strategy
- Managing the production of budget estimates and detailed cost planning
- Coaching and mentoring of leadership team
- Present strategic growth plans and opportunities to the board
- Manage and build relationships with Architects, Developers, Clients, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- Negotiating work adjustments, variations and mitigating disputes with third parties
- 15+ years experience in a Construction Manager, Commercial Manager or General Manager role.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management & Economics
- The proven ability to manage large teams of staff
- Knowledge of commercial and risk management processes and practices, and the ability to apply these to projects.
- The ability to identify business development opportunities
- Strong Commercial construction background
- Good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a high profile role in the Perth construction market, the company offers a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.