Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 9 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
SUHO is passionate about sustainability. We use our expertise in environmentally sustainable design to help our clients create Australia’s most RESOURCEFULLY CLEVER BUILDINGS.
Reporting to the CEO, you will nurture a workplace culture that promotes the development and success of our people resulting in a high performing team. You will support and lead the management team across critical operational areas including; client relationship management, individual development planning and coaching, and business productivity (including systems and processes) by applying a continuous improvement approach.
- Develop and implement systems and processes that are aligned with business objectives such as employee and team development, client / account relationship management, and project management
- Develop, monitor and evaluate operating plans to achieve agreed productivity and performance targets through effective resourcing
- Coach and mentor current workforce to influence a consultative, customer centric approach across both internal and external relationships
- Attend client meetings and relevant networking events to cultivate and maintain productive client and stakeholder relationships
- Participate in the strategic development and planning of the business to achieve long term
- Prepare budgets, analyse and report business operating performance against agreed targets to all levels of the company
- Model policy, including Workplace Health and Safety, and procedure framework to ensure quality and compliance
- 5+ years experience in a management position within a national service business
- Applied project management skills with a focus on lean principles
- Advanced communication skills with excellent time management and attention to detail
- A passionate, self-motivated and positive attitude for developing people
- A collaborative, creative and analytical approach to management and engagement
- Ability to apply continuous improvement and deliver effective change management
- Knowledge / interest in sustainability initiatives within the built environment highly desirable
- Human Resource experience is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.