Head of Business Enterprises
Location Kent TownFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-19 not-for-profit-and-charities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
To support the continued growth and success of two recently merged successful disability service providers, Hands On SA and Finding Workable Solutions, the newly branded Mobo Group is seeking a Head of Business Enterprises. This role presents an exciting, rare and newly created opportunity to report to, and work closely with the CEO to lead, manage, coach and continually improve the business enterprises with the core purpose being to enable people with disabilities and their families to be the best they can be. With a people first approach this role will ensure all Mobo Group customers receive the best possible customer experience from operations that exhibit industry leading attention to quality, safety and efficiency. Poised to invest in new business ventures, in this executive position you will strive to maintain agility, analyse business needs, contribute to organisation development and achieve business objectives aligned with the strategic plan. The role requires the energy and vision of a professional who is eager to help drive the business’s strong leadership, vision and strategy in order to contribute to the overall purpose of Mobo Group.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify opportunities for business development and growth including the preparation of business plans and proposals to the CEO for review
- Manage, coach and develop direct reporting staff
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development across each business unit
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience, supported by relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous successful management position within Manufacturing, FMCG or Packaging will be highly regarded
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office suite particularly, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and maintain effective relationships with customers, peers, relevant agencies and key stakeholders
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual and a proven people leader who is adept at managing a variety of stakeholders.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who prides themselves on professionalism, is a team player and overall is a great culture fit. You will be a high-performer, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a desire to grow your career which will in turn provide real opportunities for your professional development within Mobo Group.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.