Salary Competitive Package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-09 financial-services Melbourne Victoria 789 Toorak Road AU 3123 AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The company: Join an emerging leader in the FinTech industry, changing the way customers pay for products and services. This growing business, based in Hawthorn East, provide simple and tailored payment plans that provide consumers flexible solutions to buy now and pay later.
This business is looking for a dynamic Operations Manager to lead their Service and Operations team of 5 – 6 members, responsible for all client and customer service, collections, merchant on-boarding and daily operations. This is a newly created position where you have the opportunity to grow the team, implement new structure and processes, train and mentor staff and develop this role your own.
- Oversee and lead a dedicated Service team that work across 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Workforce management and rostering
- Actively manage a current transition to a new CRM and positively respond to frequent changes
- Implement new procedures and processes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Train, mentor and find opportunities for team member development
- Manage third party stakeholder relationships and fraud identification and prevention
Skills & Experience:
- Proven people leadership, with a passion for coaching and development
- Exposure or solid understanding of contact centre and business operations
- Experience in identifying opportunities for operational process improvement
- Positively respond to and be a champion of change – bring the team along on the journey
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous and agile working environment
This FinTech company, who emerged as a start up a few years ago has big plans for 2019 including further growth and expansion into new markets. A competitive salary and flexible working is on offer and you’ll be working with a bunch of enthusiastic and passionate individuals. This is an opportune time to join the business to shape and further your own career.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.