General Manager - Adelaide Based
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 medical-and-nursing Adelaide Victoria AU AUD 125000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Moonta Health and Aged Care Services Inc (MHAACS) is a Not for Profit organisation with a 30 year history of serving the local community in Aged Care. Situated 165km from the Adelaide CBD, Moonta Health consists of a 72 bed aged care facility plus an independent medical centre and other allied health services.
Due to a pending retirement, (MHAACS) has a position for a General Manager to take over the full operations of this efficient organisation. As the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of (MHAACS) performance across the business.
- Work with external auditors and ensure all requirements for annual financial statements are met including financial planning and budget processes
- Identification, development, implementation and continued review of policies and procedures including the new national standards
- Manage the performance of the Care Manager in delivering all clinical care outcomes
- Management, performance and conduct of all staff whilst upholding the values of the organisation
- Maximise financial strength through effective cash flow management and appropriate investment strategies
- Current working knowledge of the aged care industry legislation, accreditation, compliance processes, risk management and service delivery
- Extensive leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working with a board
- Qualifications in Leadership & Management, Risk Management or similar
- APHRA registered nurse also well regarded
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external relationships. Your professional demeanor and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.