Residential Services Manager
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 medical-and-nursing Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
North Eastern Community Hospital Inc (NECH) is a community, not-for-profit organisation comprising of a Private Independent Acute Care Hospital and a Residential Aged Care Facility. The Residential Aged Care Facility of 84 beds is currently in the position to employ an experienced Residential Services Manager to lead the home through its next stage of growth.
Reporting to the CEO this exciting opportunity has presented for a commercially savvy and experienced Residential Services Manager to lead the operations of the Nursing Home. Key objectives of the position will be focusing on quality, safety, risk management and accreditation, as well as growth and viability.
To be successful in securing this position, applicants will need to have attained relevant nursing and operational management qualifications and demonstrate extensive high level commercial and leadership skills within a previous residential aged care management position.
- Demonstrated leadership and knowledge in aged care quality expected outcomes
- Advanced customer service skills demonstrated through appropriate communication and interpersonal skills
- Management of residential aged care services including; resident care, physical, financial, and human resources
- Planning, development and implementation of annual service plans and continuous improvement processes
- Provide leadership vision and direction to nursing and care service professionals whilst promoting and developing high staff morale
- Ensure work, health, safety and environment policies and procedure are observed and adhered to
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Recent experience in residential aged care management
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Aged Care
- Proven experience in aged care quality, performance and customer service
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.