Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Vehicle
Location High CountryFULL_TIME
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 29 March 20192019-04-10 2019-04-28 manufacturing-and-production Victoria Victoria AU AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This an exciting opportunity for a strong leader with expert knowledge within the industrial manufacturing sector to join a reputable and established national business who are committed to delivering quality products and ensuring they meet the needs of customers.
Reporting to the Chief Executive and part of a National Leadership Team, you will take ownership of a sizeable regional centre in Victoria. As General Manager you will set the business strategy, budgets, goals and contribute to the overall business performance. With sound business acumen, this role will take on P&L accountability, whilst ensuring client satisfaction and service delivery.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive and support current and future business growth by being fully accountable for the manufacturing operation end to end, including the daily operations. This specifically requires continual development of the site leadership team, processes and introducing process efficiencies; leading the business to achieve the strategic growth plans for the organisation.
- Manage budget and operational costs and set KPIs around service delivery and production
- Lead and develop the site operational team ensuring clear responsibilities and levels of accountability for all staff
- Ensure the company meets agreed operational and financial targets as determined with the Chief Executive
- Responsible for managing and developing the company’s operations to meet customer orders at the optimum level of productivity and quality
- Analyse existing operations, leading a continuous improvement culture within operations supported by lean six sigma principals, KPI measurement and feedback
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Solid understanding of OHS requirements
- Control labour, equipment and maintenance costs
- Manage the finance and budget processes for all areas as delegated by the Chief Executive
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing business environment
- A related tertiary qualification or extensive relevant industry experience
- Proven track record of developing and mentoring staff
- Experience in aligning operations to deliver business and cost efficiencies while maintaining quality and safety
If you are a demonstrated and self-motivated people leader ready to take the next step forward in your career, please contact Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3500 for a private and confidential discussion.
Applications close Friday 12th April 2019.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.