Manager Portfolio Advisory
Salary Attractive Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 insurance 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Manager of portfolio advisory, you will report to the Executive Head of Portfolio Initiatives and work with the business and insurance claims teams to understand strategic drivers and intent of programs to delivery across departments. You will create benefit profiles for the program of initiatives by engaging and articulating strategic objects to tangible outputs to create a business case and program scope to present and gain approval for execution.
- Analyse and review links between the team’s goals and strategy to provide meaning and purpose for execution
- Articulate insight from customers, our people, competitors, the industry, regulators and technology to articulate and assist informed strategic and regulatory initiatives
- Prepare all department business cases including benefits realisation, program scope to secure required support the delivery of Strategic and Regulatory
- Work as part of and contribute to the culture of a strong cohesive leadership team to create the best outcomes for the group
- Provide coaching, mentoring and professional development opportunities for direct reports in line with career development plans and inspire them to do the same within their own teams as appropriate
- Sets clear objectives and targets for the team linked to the strategy and tackles under-performance until it is resolved.
- Proven leadership experience including the ability to coach and develop team members and tailor development activities to achieve positive outcomes using a coaching methodology.
- At least 5 years commercial experience in the insurance industry, including insurance products, market environment and customer segments
- Experience in personal injury insurance
- Advanced commercial acumen and seasoned business judgement.
- Advanced communication and professional business writing
- Exceptional negotiation skills with a constructive and collaborative style
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills to support the development of strategic initiatives
- Experience in communicating with senior executives and managing relationships.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.