Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: Competitive Remuneration Package
Job reference: 1916240/001
Date posted: 9 November 2023melbourne general-mgt-consultancy/operations-management 2023-11-09 2023-12-09 education-and-training Werribee Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As Head of operations, you will be a key contributor to the strategic plan and direction of all operational functions. You will be accountable for operational delivery of strategies, budgets and complete end to end P&Ls across the administration team, Group IT and Business Transformation projects.
As the Head of Operations, you'll be the driving force behind the seamless operation of all of our clients’ locations. You will play an instrumental role in ensuring the company’s success and will be responsible for Driving initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, optimise processes, and improve the overall customer experience.
● Collaborate with the Executive team to align operational strategies with the organisation vision and mission.
● Drive initiatives in the management team and organisationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
● Translate strategy into operational plans and outcomes for each area of responsibility in collaboration with operational managers.
● Analyse, monitor and report on operational performance metrics and provide timely information to relevant stakeholders.
● Oversee and manage relationships with third party providers, ensuring that associated risks are identified, assessed, mitigated, and reported.
● Develop a robust business continuity management framework and monitor implementation of the framework.
● Ensure effective communication and change management practices are embedded in project management methodologies and new initiatives.
● Support the business to maintain a persistent focus on achieving results and prioritising activities that will deliver the highest impact outcomes.
● Keep Executives and Board informed of project progress and outcomes.
Skills and experience:
• Substantial experience in operations management preferably across the RTO sector
• A deep understanding of franchise operations and experience working with internal and external stakeholder management.
• Exceptional leadership and organisational skills to maintain operational excellence.
• Proven track record in designing and implementing strategic operational change
• Experience in HR, including recruitment, training, and performance assessments.
• A dedication to fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.