Salary AUD25 - AUD28 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Kim Dhatt
Date posted 9 January 2017
With a global presence, this organisation is an established market leader. Focusing on excellent delivery and manufacture of equipment and services, this organisation prides itself on partnering with customers to provide the best business solutions possible.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be supporting in a generalist HR Coordinator capacity. You will have experience managing and updating employee files, interpretation of relevant legislation and will be confident in supporting with training and development for all levels of employees.
- Managing and updating employee files
- Interpretation of relevant legislation
- Supporting on first level HR enquiries
- Development and delivery of training for employees
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Experience using SAP highly desirable
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Kim Dhatt on 07 3032 2237 for a confidential discussion.