Bilingual HR Manager
Salary AUD135 - AUD145 per annum
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Mary Darke
Date posted 7 December 2016
This internationally recognised manufacturing company seeks a bilingual HR Manager to support local leaders and country managers in the North and South Americas. This is an excellent opportunity for a bilingual HR Manager with Spanish speaking skills.
About the Organisation
Listed on the Australian stock exchange, this internationally recognised organisation exceeds customer expectations by offering a quality product and excellence in service. Committed to inspiring best possible performance outcomes in its people, this organisation is committed to driving an inclusive and innovative company culture.
About the Role
Working closely with senior leaders both here in Australia and in the North and South Americas, this role will see you involved in both operational and project related activities. You will
- work closely with the business to drive performance outcomes through review, improvement and deployment of HR related policies and process’;
- provide coach to managers in areas of performance management and disciplinary;
- re negotiate an enterprise agreement;
- design and deploy the performance appraisal process; and
- execute HR related projects aligned to staff engagement and leadership development
Skills / Requirements
To be successful, you will come with
- tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline;
- 8+ years HR generalist experience;
- bilingual Spanish speaking ability;
- commercial acumen;
- results orientation; and
- honed interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Mary Darke on 07 3032 2287 for a confidential discussion.