Instructional Designer - Contract opportunity
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 4 January 2017
This large Australian financial institution is looking for an Instructional Designer for a six month contract starting immediately. This role will be re-developing e-learning modules and part of a dynamic/fast-paced team.
Develop innovative e-learning materials, cultivate relationships between operations and business units. Respond to rapidly changing market where learning materials are developed with approved design standards, processes, templates and tools. The position requires skills and experience in a range of consulting, project management, instructional design, needs analysis, evaluation and facilitation.
- Design course content that accurately reflects project/ training requirements.
- Design & develop interactive learning content in a variety of modes including learning objectives, simulation scenarios, graphical art/ media.
- Design courseware that applies adult learning principles and that reflects an appreciation of the diversity of learners.
- Develop assessments to evaluate performance skills based on learning outcomes.
- Pilot learning solutions and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Deliver design outputs in line with agreed project plans.
- Report on design status and issues to key stakeholders.
- Plan and manage the instructional design projects and own workload.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Tertiary qualified in adult learning with relevant experience in large complex environment.
- Experience in instructional design using instructional design principles.
- Strong project management skills.
- Preferably demonstrated experience in using Captivate, Lectora, Flash, Rapid eLearnin tools, Adobe eLearning suit etc).
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.