Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Jennifer Rees-Gay
Date posted 4 January 2017
This innovative property organisation is looking for a Training Manager to create e-learning modules and develop a new Learning Management System for the Australian Business. This is an autonomous role reporting into a supportive leader and gives the opportunity to make a difference company wide.
This organisation has an innovative and dynamic culture where ideas are promoted and developed. The HR team is very supportive and the role reports into a strong leader.
- Creating and updating technical e-learning content for the Learning Management System;
- Creating and delivering strategic leadership development and soft skills training;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure content is up to date and effective meeting business needs;
- Manage all external suppliers and maintain relationships with those suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in Education/Business or similar;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Significant experience in the Training space in a similar role;
- The ability to influence and build relationship with senior stakeholders;
- The ability to adapt and work well as part of a team.
To apply please click apply or call Jennifer Rees-Gay on +612 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.